|Job Ref:||204794686||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||South Yorkshire||Address:||Post Code:||S71||Salary:||£30000 - £32000/annum Car + Pension||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:03|
This highly successful engineering services company are looking for an experienced sales professional to join their thriving business. Covering the North Midlands/South Yorkshire Area (Nottingham, Sheffield, Barnsley) and with regular contact with their Sheffield based office, you will be responsible for promoting the company's services to a wide base of manufacturing clients. In return you will receive an attractive salary of £30k-£32k + Car + Pension. |
- A well established business harnessing over 40 years of engineering expertise
- A trusted supplier to a solid client base of UK manufacturing companies
- A growing business offering a varied, progressive career
Covering the North Midlands and South Yorkshire regions, you will be responsible for promoting the company's services business opportunities both within existing clients and through new business relationships.
- Responding to market news in order to build new relationships and create new business opportunities
- Assisting the engineering team in calculating labour rates/costings for quotation purposes
- Nurturing ongoing relationships to ensure repeat business
The successful candidate will undoubtedly be a highly driven sales professional.
You will also be:
- Experienced in an engineering/technical sales role field
- Have experience in promoting/selling services to engineering professionals
- Have a strong understanding of costings and margins
- A good relationship builder
- Have strong negotiating skills
- Happy to work out on the road as well as spending time in the Sheffield based office
This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving, growing business. In return you will receive a salary of £30-32k + Car + Pension.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to pursue this opportunity please click 'Apply' now