|Job Ref:||204794591||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||North West||Address:||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:03|
Are you an experienced Project Engineer with experience of ductwork and ventilation systems looking for a new challenge with one of the UK leading companies?|
Due to planned growth and the formation of a new team, our North West client is looking for 2 Project Engineers to join them to support projects up to £1million in value. The team will be working across the UK on various Installation projects across multiple industries reporting to the head office in the North West.
You will be responsible for:
- Organise and control a full project or sections of a larger project
- Coordinate in full the project requirement with the design and engineering department to ensure that the correct standards, specifications and information is produced in order that the project targets and obligations are achieved
- Review and understand tender pricing methods and documentation and highlight discrepancies
- Take a leading role in procurement of equipment and materials to comply with requirements and delivery needs
- Recognise variations and delays to the tendered scope of works and ensure they are properly recorded.
Contribute and provide information for the submission of valuations and invoices
You will be rewarded with an excellent salary package and various benefits including Life assurance, 25 days holiday, training & Development, Pensions and Healthcare. The client will also provide an uplifted salary when working away from home and accommodation allowance.
The client is looking for project engineers with previous experience of ventilation system as well as:
- Being familiar with current industry standards and specifications relevant to ventilation systems installation
- Previous experience of Ductwork projects and able to manager projects independently and as part of a team
- Experience of Installation of ductwork and HVAC systems
- Good communication skills at all levels
- Full UK driving licence
- Flexible attitude and happy to work away from home
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients