|Job Ref:||204794586||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bath||Address:||Post Code:||BA1||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:03|
A Systems Engineer is required for a World Leading Engineering Company based in the UK.|
Job: Senior Systems Engineer
Salary: £45k - £50k + Exceptional Career Prospects and Company Benefits
As the successful Senior Systems Engineer you will have the following knowledge and experience:-
The Systems Engineer works as part of a successful, dynamic engineering team. They must be prepared to be assertive and confident, and able to influence and work collaboratively across business functions, with other global customer base.
The post holder is required to have / be:
• A strong team player.
• A good command of engineering fundamentals, proven in a high integrity manufacturing environment.
• Drive and flexibility to maintain pace of work as priorities and customer requirements change.
• Understand business processes and reduction in waste practices.
• A hands-on approach appropriate to a small business, able and willing to perform tasks effectively.
• Proven understanding of the challenges of technology development, new product development and new product introduction projects.
• Degree (2:1 or better) or an equivalent combination of experience and training in a relevant discipline.
• Knowledge and experience in the use of formal design analysis, verification and validation methodologies and supporting techniques such as FMECA, DFM, to ensure manufacturing engineering and quality assurance best practice is embodied into the design.
• Experience in the use of engineering computer aided design and analysis tools, configuration management systems and ERP tools.
• Willingness and ability to travel internationally.
The post holder will desirably have, or will be able to develop:
• UK driving licence.
• Experience of working to AS9100 standards.
• Chartered Engineer status with a relevant UK professional body.
• Knowledge and understanding of the challenges of tracked and wheeled vehicles.
• Knowledge and understanding of the repair and overhaul and/or post-design support environment.
• Familiarity with multinational projects subject to US ITAR and UK export legislation.
• Commitment to continuing professional development and education.
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
For further information please contact Ian John at Turnkey Recruitment Solutions on (Apply online only)