|Job Ref:||204794502||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Derby||Address:||Post Code:||DE1||Salary:||£0 - £1/annum Negotiable||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:03|
Mobile Hose Replacement Service Engineer required!|
Are you a Hydraulic Hose repair specialist? If so we have immediate vacancies working as part of this national company.
Location/Service Area: East Midlands and South Yorkshire
Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Overtime: Time ½
Benefits: Company Van/Tablet/Mobile/Latest Technology and Equipment/Pension/Excellent Holidays
* Provide On-site Hose Replacement Service to customers across the East Midlands and South Yorkshire
* 24 hr 'on-call' rota with other franchise technicians
* Promote the companies products and services to existing and prospective customers
* Maintain stock levels in the Van
* Provide assistance to centre staff/workshop
* Must have previous experience working as a Hose replacement services engineer
* Full UK Driving Licence
* Excellent customer service and customer facing skills
If you are interested in the Mobile Hose Replacement Service Engineer role, please apply immediately due to the urgency of this role. If you have any questions at all please contact Matthew Brown/Steve Brown on (Apply online only)
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)