|Job Ref:||204794462||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South East London||Address:||Salary:||£32 - £36/hour||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:03|
Senior Structural Engineer
East Central London
£32ph - £36ph
A Senior Structural Engineer is required for a client of mine in SE London on a contract basis. The successful Senior Structural Engineer will be well experienced in the London Market, ideally with a passion for conservation and heritage projects.
For this position the Senior Structural Engineer should have a minimum of 8 years` experience, ideally chartered with IStructE or ICE.
The practice themselves have 22 staff, and looking to grow the team to 30 over the coming year. Typically the successful Senior Structural Engineer will have experience leading £50M-£80M refurbishment projects mainly in London. Experience or a passion for heritage and conservation projects will be highly favoured for any Senior Structural Engineer applicants.
- 8 + years structural design experience
- MSc/MEng qualified in relevant Civil/Structural Engineering discipline
- Carry out structural design following detailed specifications
- Ensure both design work and projects are completed to the agreed timescales
- Designing structures efficiently using concrete, steel, masonry and timber
- Liaising with all parties during the design process including architects