|Job Ref:||204794258||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bicester||Address:||Post Code:||OX26||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:03|
A progressive designer and manufacturer of innovative products for the motor sport and other sectors are looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join the growing design team. As a Mechanical Design Engineer you will join a pioneering organisation who specialise in the research and development of products for a number of sectors including motor sport, automotive and defence. |
As a Mechanical Design Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Managing design projects from concept through to final assembly.
- Over seeing the design of machined and fabricated components
- Produce drawings to BS 8888 or ASME Y14.5 standards or similar
- Work on the design of complex and precision components
The successful Mechanical Design Engineer will have the following attributes:
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering or time served apprentice
- Experience designing in the motor sport sector
- An understanding of mechanical components from a hands on perspective
- Solid background in the design of products throughout the product lifecycle
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company who are the market leaders in their field of engineering. This is a role that has come about due to the growth of the business and is a great opportunity to work in a dynamic environment.
Orion Electrotech Ltd acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003