|Job Ref:||204794087||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£28000 - £33000/annum + Pension + Benefits||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:03|
MULTI SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER |
Day Shift Pattern
Monday - Friday
£30,000 + Pension + 33 Days Holiday + Overtime Available at Good Rates
Due to heavy investment and growth, a true market leading manufacturing company has an exciting opportunity for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their expanding team. Working from their growing Manufacturing site based in Manchester, this opportunity offers the chance to be involved in all aspects of planned and reactive maintenance on their production equipment. With progressive training and development these roles allow promotion in the longer term, whilst being supported by a friendly and welcoming team of skilled engineers.
* Providing both Reactive & Planned Preventative Maintenance
* Working on a Variety of Production / Process / Packaging Equipment within a Modern Manufacturing unit
* Fault Finding (mechanical & electrical faults)
* Plan & Manage PPM / TPM
* PLC Fault Finding
* Adhere to GMP procedures and policies
* Reporting directly to the Engineering Manager
Skills and Qualifications
* Time Served - Multi-skilled Maintenance Experience
* Fault Finding Ability both Mechanically & Electrically
* Any Manufacturing Industry experience considered
* Exposure to GMP policies (Desirable)
* Ability to work within a team environment
As a business our client is a market leader within their industry and boasts a strong Worldwide presence. With an established portfolio of clients, this role offers an engineer the chance to work within a stable, technically challenging and progressive environment.
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. If you feel this is of interest please send your CV directly to Luke Goggins or call for a confidential discussion on (Apply online only).
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering