|Job Ref:||204794003||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Suffolk||City:||Ipswich||Address:||Salary:||£29434 - £35436/annum Benefits||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:03|
Shift Engineer - CHP|
Near Ipswich, Suffolk
£29,434 to £35,436 including shift allowance
Our client is a market leader in their field & operate a large combined heat & power system for their manufacturing site near Ipswich, Suffolk. They are currently looking for a Shift Engineer / Shift Operations Technician to ensure effective operation & maintenance of the Energy, Water & Utilities sections, reporting to the Engineering Team Leader. The ideal candidate will have significant experience within a processing industry such as food, beverage or pharmaceutical environment.
What you'll be doing...
Typical duties of the Shift Engineer will include:
* responding to engineering breakdowns, in order to maximise production & reduce plant downtime
* communicate with both engineering teams and production teams.
What you will need...
In order to be considered for this fantastic opportunity it's important you meet a certain criteria including:
* Strong electrical / mechanical background ideally on site services in a manufacturing environment.
* ONC/HNC in plant engineering / mechanical / electrical engineering or similar
What is in it for you...
Asides the opportunity to work for a company on the brink of some exciting developments, a long, secure career and the chance to work in the rapidly expanding sector you will also receive:
* A salary up to £29,434 to £35,436 including shift allowance
* Shift starting on 2 shifts 5 day pattern (£29434), moving to 3 shifts, 24/7 (£35,436)
Please send your CV if you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity to join a market leading company.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK