|Job Ref:||204793991||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£NEG Negotiable||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:03|
Due to expansion - my client is looking for a Quality Engineer to complement the existing team. This will initially be a 6 month contract with a view to ongoing extensions for the right candidate.|
The candidate must Demonstrate commitment to the Quality Policies the company adheres to. The candidate will have to ensure that we comply with all of the relevant regulations. You will also be responsible for communicating any issues with the Quality Director.
Key Responsibilities -
- Identifies and resolves complex exceptions to work assignments.
- Understand and take appropriate decisions from test results or other process related findings.
- You will have responsibility and authority to make decisions related to product quality.
- investigate customer complaints for areas that fall within your remit
- Continually seeks to drive improvements in product and process quality.
- Knowledgeable on QSR and ISO/MDD standards
- Fully conversant with validation techniques and associated regulatory requirements including analysis of customer feedback and complaints.
- Compiles and analyses operational, test and validation data to establish technical specifications and performance standards for newly designed or modified products and processes.
- Uses knowledge of Six Sigma, Statistical Analysis and Lean principles to investigate and solve problems and improve quality.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Min. of 3-4 years relevant experience.
- Good technical capabilities, communication skills, teamwork abilities and initiative.
- Proven ability to work well both as part of a team but also able to work on own with minimum supervision