|Job Ref:||204793971||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Lancashire||Address:||Salary:||£34500/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:03|
Are you an Engineering professional looking to progress your career with a fast growing Food Manufacturer ?|
This is a good time to join a growing business as they go from strength to strength supplying their product into the major retailers. Due to recent growth, our client is looking to add an experienced Electrical biased Multi Slilled Engineer to join their successful team.
Salary £34,500k + overtime & Pension
Shift is a 6 week rotation, consisting of 6am - 2pm , 7am - 3pm , 2pm -10pm
• Reporting into the Engineering Manager you will rectify all machinery / plant breakdowns.
• Comply with all Health and Safety regulations.
• Carry out effective planned preventative and reactive maintenance on all equipment, systems and services.
• NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualification or higher with relevant electrical/mechanical/ refrigeration based apprenticeship or recognised formal training (Essential)
• HNC or HND in Electrical Engineering would be advantageous
• Knowledge of circuits electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, PLC's and BS7671 17th Edition wiring regulations (Desirable)
• Systematic approach to problem solving and the ability to work on your own initiative (Essential)
• Knowledge or experience of Food production machinery.
To apply for this role please send us an updated CV and we will be in touch