|Job Ref:||204793965||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dublin||Address:||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:03|
Role: Mechanical Project Engineer|
Location: Ireland, Dublin
I am working with a client to provide Mechanical Project Engineers to a site in Dublin. This company has gone from strength to strength in the last 25 years and continues to grow.
If you are a self-motivated individual who is reliable and flexible in the way they work, with a keen eye for details, then this is the job for you!
- Management of the Design Process from Concept through to Construction stage
- Preparation of reports and front end studies
- Detail Design of Mechanical Building Services
- Coordination of Mechanical Services with other trades
- Working with Quality Control Systems
- Execution of Design Reviews
- Experience using 2D Autocad is essential.
- Experience using 3D Autocad is advantageous but not essential.
- Experience in dealing with customers and suppliers.
- A degree in Building Services or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- 5 years+ previous experience in mechanical / building construction
- Capable of conceptual, basic and detail design in their respective discipline
- Experienced at working in a multi-disciplinary team
- Experienced at managing small projects useful
- Strong awareness of safe design and construction
- A process industry (pharma, chemical, petro-chem or food) background
If you feel like you have the relevant experience required then please applu by following the relevant links