|Job Ref:||204793911||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newton Aycliffe||Address:||Post Code:||DL5||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:03|
Quality Technician - 3 shift rotation|
* 25 days holiday
* Contributory pension scheme
* Early Friday finish
* Structured training
* Free parking
I think this is an excellent role for a Quality Technician to carve out a career in Quality within a major 1st tier automotive manufacturer. In this role you will work as an integral part of the Quality team in assisting in the resolution of Customer & Internal concerns, help to achieve plant KPIs and to ensure a top quality product reaches the client.
Having recruited for this business for the last two years I have regularly seen:
* People with the right attitude, ambition and drive progress to Quality Engineer
* A fully supportive management team that help you achieve your working goals
* Increased customer orders ensuring stability and job security.
The Hiring manager at our client said
"Our organisation is a great place to work because, we afford people the opportunity to grow and develop. Helping people to realise their potential and grow through their career"
Day to day responsibilities
* Covering a three shift pattern 07:00 - 15:00 / 15:00 - 23:00 / 23:00 to 07:00
* The quality technician will identify opportunities for process improvement and scrap reduction.
* Analyse quality data to reduce waste, re-work and scrap
* Monitor Standard Operating Procedures to ensure adherence
* Drive product inspections and audits
Required skills and experience
* Be apprentice trained in an engineering and be qualified in an engineering /manufacturing discipline such as ONC or HNC or apprentice trained.
* Have previous experience within a quality function within a fast paced manufacturing environment (preferably automotive)
* Have a good understanding of quality tools and techniques
* Have experience of implementing and monitoring SOP's
* Be experienced in conducting audits.
* Have demonstrable experience of collecting and analysing quality data relating to scrap, Audit results and rework.
* Knowledge of poke yoke
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply with an updated copy of your CV