|Job Ref:||204793892||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Melton Mowbray||Address:||Salary:||£32000/annum Pension||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:03|
A leading Food manufacturer is recruiting for a Multi-Skilled Engineer to work DAYS ONLY 4 on 4 off 9am to 9pm at their Leicestershire facility offering a salary of £32,000 plus pension. The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will be apprentice trained or hold equivalent qualifications and ideally come from a food/FMCG background with PLC experience, although other manufacturing backgrounds will be considered. |
I am submitting a shortlist of candidates for interview within the next 48 hours.
If you wish to be put forward for this excellent opportunity, please apply now via the details below.
This opportunity for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer is a great chance to work for a company that:
• Is part of a large group
• Is investing within the site
• Is introducing new equipment
• Has a market leading product
• Supply to all the top supermarkets in the UK
As Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for the following:
• Reactive Maintenance
• Planned Preventative Maintenance
• Small project work
• Maximising plant efficiency through engineering and production.
• Identifying opportunity for continuous improvement
• Playing an active role in improvement and installation projects
• Working on PLC's (fault finding)
• Ensuring full compliance to site H&S procedures
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will undoubtedly be a confident, highly driven individual. In addition to this you will be:
• Fully time-served or equivalent
• Good electro / mechanical maintenance skills and experience
• From a food/FMCG or general manufacturing background (ie aerospace/automotive/plastics etc)
In return, for working DAYS ONLY 4 on 4 off 9am to 9pm we are offering a salary of £32,000 plus pension