|Job Ref:||204797506||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Staffordshire||City:||Staffordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WS7||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:03|
Summary of main purpose of the job:|
The design, implementation and commissioning of PCS7 based Control Systems and related software engineering activities for a variety of industrial control system applications predominantly in the Generation industry. The candidate should have proven experience in PCS7 Systems, ideally supported by Siemens certification/training.
• Development of control system design and options from customer requirements
• Provide design input to development of system wide generics
• PCS7 programming of control systems from given designs
• Involvement throughout whole software/systems lifecycle, from design through coding to testing, installation and configuration, and documentation (working throughout to full QA procedures)
• Working within project team to customer deadlines
• Installation and configuration/testing work at customer sites
• Engineering / Computer related or appropriate engineering qualification (degree/HND) or comparable industrial experience
• Minimum 4 years experience expectation to fulfil requirements of this post.
• Good client facing skills, must be able to work as part of combined client/contractor team
• In depth knowledge of PCS7 system design
• Willingness to travel and work away when required
• Driving licence
• IEC61131 PLC Coding Standards.
• IEC61508 Safety Systems
• Network architecture design
• Experience of working in the Power Generation Industry