|Job Ref:||204797467||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum excellent benefits||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:03|
Salary is negotiable on experience between £30,000-£35,000 with an unbelievable benefits package to accompany
A major manufacturer who are part of a $billion global pharmaceutical company are continuing to grow their operation within the UK and as a result are now seeking an experienced Maintenance Coordinator / Planner to join the organisation.
In this role you will produce plans for all planned maintenance activities including the determination of the labour and the material resources and time required for all planned maintenance jobs.
* Provide an overall plan for future work and a central source of information concerning maintenance work, equipment, material and equipment repair
* Plan maintenance activities and schedule maintenance resources to maximise asset uptime at optimum maintenance cost
* Monitor performance against plans and produce reports
* Determine and optimise the labour and material resources needed and time required to complete each job
* Review maintenance priorities and monitor, track and report performance.
* Ensure internal stakeholders understand the maintenance planning strategies and obtain feedback on impact and performance
* Write new and amend existing SOP's relating to the CMMS and Engineering Maintenance as required
* Ensure the CMMS is fully utilised and that relevant input is in accordance with system requirements and maintenance strategies
* Carry out training on maintenance systems including the CMMS
* Be a qualified engineer
* Knowledge of appropriate Maintenance Planning tools including CMMS, data collection systems, Equipment Criticality and Risk based maintenance approaches
* Detailed knowledge of a CMMS (ideally Maximo), and it's functionalities and capabilities (Super user)
* Ability to work with people to identify problems and solutions and supporting change management approaches
* Ability to make decisions based on facts and to undertake detailed analysis to understand operational impacts on maintenance schedules
* Ability to communicate with all parts of the organisation affected by the maintenance operation to explain maintenance plans to get buy-in
* Ability to engage with all stakeholders to understand internal requirements and influence thinking on strategic maintenance planning
* A thorough understanding of maintenance planning and scheduling, spares materials management, asset management tools and techniques
* Worked in a suitable manufacturing environment
Our client has been voted as one of the top UK companies to work for. They have an ethos of treating their employees on an equal playing field and also have a generous benefits package which gives each employee a budget with the opportunity to pick and choose from a list of benefits what would be most beneficial to them.
For more information and to apply for this position, please send your CV with a covering email to explain why you feel you should be considered for this post.
By sending us your CV you are explicitly consenting to our processing of your personal data on a computer database for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment. This processing will be carried out in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. By applying for this role you hereby consent to us to finding you work on your behalf. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us.
iNTECH Recruitment act as both an employment agency for all permanent positions and as an employment business for temporary contract positions.
Please note: All calls are recorded for training, quality and business purposes