|Job Ref:||204797453||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Andover||Address:||Post Code:||SP10||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:03|
Job Description |
Workshop Robotics Maintenance Supervisor - Automation / Robotics
Circa £45-55K plus pension, training & development
I am currently looking to recruit a Workshop Robotics Maintenance Supervisor to join my client based in Hampshire
Working within Project Engineering and supporting the Central Engineering Team to manage and support a workshop environment to deliver changes, repairs and upgrades to current robot fleet. This role is set in our new Customer Fulfilment Centre in Andover, Hampshire but there will maybe a requirement to support other sites.
The newly-created role of Workshop Maintenance Supervisor will have responsibility to devise and implement all aspects of the Robot upgrades and long term repair. This will include full ownership and set-up of Robot Fleet Workshop.
Initially, this will involve working in a pre-go live environment as we prepare the site launch, but will require support after go-live and beyond.
• Devise and implement all aspects of the Robot fleet maintenance plan with effective budget management control
• Recruitment of a technical team
• Man management of permanent and fixed term contract personnel
• Develop SOP's for engineers and technicians
• Support R&D in new developments of Robot Fleet or pending release of Bots and latent defective parts
• Promote a safe and continuous improvement environment
• Managing Costs - setting and managing to budget
• Oversee the Robot specific stores and upgrade inventory including access and lifting equipment
Alongside this, you will be responsible for identifying areas of improvement within the fleet and recommending these to senior management. You will also need to be prepared to be hands-on within the operation, as well as having flexibility to suit the needs of the business as and when required.
To succeed in this role you'll need
• Experience of mechanical and electrical maintenance methodologies ideally in a FMCG production, automated warehouse or distribution centre environment
• Engineering qualification, ideally HND or HNC level in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, minimum of Level 3 NVQ in the above discipline
• Experience with AC/DC Motors is essential
• Intermediate controls skills e.g. via a Laptop
• Candidate needs to be driven by results and self-motivated to achieve set goals
• To be a proven leader, able to demonstrate the ability to really engage and enthuse a diverse team to meet demanding targets a pressurised environment
• Ability to develop strong working relationships with other internal teams
• Expert analytical skills and ability to identify opportunities for improvement and cost savings initiatives.
Plus, all employees at this company receive the following :-
• Competitive salary
• Private Medical Insurance, Income Protection cover, free shares, pension, Life Assurance 15% company discount.
• Onsite subsidised café and Company Shop offering discounts of up to 70% on groceries from leading brands and major retailers
• Excellent career progression opportunities in an organisation that is growing rapidly
If you have the above skills and wish to be considered for this position or find out more details then please submit your CV.
We will endeavour to contact all applicants however if you do not hear from me within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful