|Job Ref:||204797439||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£20000 - £42000/annum Negotiable, Pension, Career Progress||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:03|
I am working on behalf of a multi-disciplinary civil and structural consultancy who are going through an excellent period of growth. They have over 50 years' experience and use this to form close working relationships with their clients, which has led to a high rate of repeat business, across a wide range of business sectors. |
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Structural Engineer looking to grow and develop within the company. There are multiple locations throughout the South West
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Managing projects from enquiry to full completion.
* Fully involved the design process with experience in using all materials, on new-build and refurbishment projects.
* Working as part of a multidisciplinary team.
* Ability to work on a range challenging projects in partnership with clients.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
* Degree qualified
* Working towards Chartered status
* Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Tedds and Revit.
* Experience of structural investigations, remediation of defects of buildings and Revit would be beneficial.
* Excellent basic salary dependent on experience.
* Company Pension.
* Support with becoming Chartered.
If this role is of interest, please apply via the website or send your C.V or call NA
As part of our continuing commitment to providing high-quality staff to our clients, Hunter Selection operates a referral bonus scheme that rewards existing candidates that refer new candidates with up to £200 in high street vouchers; the bonus is dependent upon the successful placement of the candidate by Hunter Selection.
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to provide their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering professionals within Construction/Built and Manufacturing environments throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area, we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on NA and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants