|Job Ref:||204797418||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Kilmarnock||Address:||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:03|
My Client who is a growing Organisation based in Ayrshire are looking to recruit an experienced Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias) to join a well established team on an initial contract role. Applicants must be time-served and preferably have 17th edition. |
* Schedule Planned Maintenance activities and ensure work is completed on time.
* Complete records of Maintenance.
* Co-ordinate breakdown activities with the shift manager.
* Diagnose Electrical and mechanical problems and determine how to correct them, checking drawings and manuals as required.
* Follow site procedures at all times particularly permit to work system, working at heights, risk assessment to ensure
* Safe working practices followed at all times.
* Work as a team with other Engineers on shift to minimise downtime, liaise with shift supervisor.
- Experience of hydraulic presses - machines running hydraulic circuits
- Electrical Fault finding
- Working/recently worked in fast paced production/manufacturing role - understanding of quick response to breakdown issues
- Experience of working to a preventative maintenance programme
Monday to Friday (Rotating Shift work)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age