|Job Ref:||204797368||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Salary:||£28000 - £34000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:03|
A well known household name, producing products used in everyday life
Role & Responsibilities:
* Repair, maintain, PPM, breakdowns on all plant machinery
* Working on high speed punching/pressing machinery, conveyors, ac/dc, single phase, three phase, pneumatics & hydraulics.
* Willing to work a 3 shift or double day pattern
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Background in FMCG manufacturing.
* PLC fault-finding knowledge
* Able to perform in team environment
o Paid overtime
o Pension scheme
o Health scheme
o 25 Days Holiday
o Plus further benefits
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy Nick Stovold on (Apply online only) or by sending your CV directly to him at
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West of England and South Wales. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on (Apply online only) and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants