|Job Ref:||204797366||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dagenham||Address:||Post Code:||RM9||Salary:||£0 - £38000/annum 15% bonus||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:03|
Mechanical Engineer (MRF Redesign)|
Salary - up to £38,000 DOE
Location - Dagenham/ UK wide
(Commutable from Barking/Romford/Brentwood)
We are currently seeking a Mechanical/CAD Engineer with experience with material recycling facilities (MRF). Our client is a leading name in the waste management industry with various MRF's across the UK. They are looking for a qualified individual to work within the Technical Direction department to support the Engineering Manager.
As a Mechanical Design/CAD Engineer, your duties will include:
* Provide technical assistance to existing operations
* design / re design of the plant & machinery within existing & new build Materials Recycling Facilities (MRFs)
* Supporting the technical performance of current operating plants
* Advise and monitor performance during the commissioning stages of new plants
* Manage relationships with suppliers
* Understanding the recycled materials tolerances and qualities
The ideal applicant will:
* Know how to use and have a good understanding of CAD and spreadsheets/Excel
* A basic financial modelling knowledge
* Have prior experience working in a MRF/MBT/AD/EfW plant
* Knowledge of recyclable materials such as plastic, metals, glass etc.
* Experience with research and development projects
* Be able to effectively plan and project manage
* Be flexible with travelling to various plant within the UK (occasionally abroad)
* Understand Environmental Legislation standards
* Have a relevant engineering degree/HND/HNC in manufacturing/process design
* Have a full and clean UK licence
This position is offering a salary of up to £38,000 depending on experience, with a bonus of up to 15% on top.
If you or anyone you know are interested in this position that needs to be filled ASAP, please send in a relevant and up to date CV or call Becki Wensley for more information - 023 92 (Apply online only).
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK