|Job Ref:||204797337||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dundee||Address:||Post Code:||DD3||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum Relocation Assistance||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:03|
Senior Mechanical Engineer (Electro-Mechanical Devices)|
£35,000 - £45,000
Our client specialise in the design & manufacture of highly functional precision electro-mechanical products.
Due to company growth we are urgently looking for an experienced mechanical design engineer to join a multi-disciplined R&D team and work on next generation products.
You'll report directly into the engineering manager and will be expected to manage your own product development projects from concept through to manufacture.
You'll have previous experience in designing small scale, complex electro-mechanical devices.
* Experienced in the design and development of precision electro-mechanical assemblies and equipment including the design of piece parts and the integration of these.
* Experience and ability to apply FEA techniques
* Experience and ability to take into account thermal aspects during the design process
* Good understanding of tool design
* Experience of precision gearing and belt drive design and development desirable
* Broad experience in material properties and selection of appropriate materials for specific applications
* Experience of value engineering existing designs
* Ability to project manage specific work packages
* Experienced in the use of documentation control and PDM / PLM solutions
Interested parties are encouraged to submit their CV ASAP via the link provided.
Key word search: mechanical design, design engineer, senior mechanical, product design, electro-mechanical, electronics, cad, solidworks, proengineer, senior engineer, principal, motors, mechatronics