|Job Ref:||204797322||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Alton||Address:||Post Code:||GU34||Salary:||£16000 - £23000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:03|
Calibration Engineer Alton |
Our client based in Alton (Four Marks) is looking to recruit a Calibration Engineer. This role would suit someone with an interest in engineering or with previous calibration experience and good dexterity. You will be provided with training and support and have the opportunity to work with a close knit team of 4. The company provides lab instrument and established for over 20 years.
The role will involve working in the calibration area, cleaning the instrument, check the machine is operationally (working), diagnostic repair if required and then calibrating the equipment.
• Good communication skills to liaise with Customers
• Able to work to tight deadlines sometimes under pressure
• Good organisational skills
• Require a driving licence (car not required) for customer visits
• Well presented - dress code is trousers & polo shirts in the office
• Practical, can fault find, take equipment apart and put back together again
• Good manual dexterity
Salary £16 -£22k depending on experience
Hours: 9am - 4pm