|Job Ref:||204797284||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Holywell||Address:||Post Code:||DT2||Salary:||£36500 - £45000/annum Pension + Company Bonus||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:03|
Hours of work: 4 on 4 off (2days/2nights, 6am-6pm/6pm-6am)|
HR GO are recruiting a team of Multiskilled Maintenance Engineers for our industry leading client at their manufacturing site in North Wales.
Purpose of Job:
To join a multi-skilled engineering team, providing engineering support on a variety of plant/process equipment, to respond to breakdowns and to manage small projects that will enhance machine performance and minimise downtime.
* A recognised apprenticeship or equivalent in either Electrical or Mechanical Engineering (NVQ 3 in Maintenance Engineering, ONC/HNC, BTEC National Certificate in an Engineering discipline)
* Experience of working in a continuous process manufacturing environment
* Excellent fault finding and diagnostic skills
* PLC fault finding experience with good knowledge of drives/motors
* Flexible & proactive approach to maintenance tasks
* Willingness to work overtime
* Reactive and planned maintenance on plant equipment including laminators, chemical pumping systems, ancillary and packaging machinery.
* Electrical installations and fault finding on PLC's (Siemens, Allen Bradley)
* Perform various fabrication processes including milling, grinding, polishing and inspection and measurements.
* Adherence to site H&S policies at all times
* Ensuring PPM system is followed and updated at all times, tracking engineering stores equipment and requirements
* Supporting teams on electrical/mechanical engineering issues
In return our client can offer ample opportunity to boost earnings through overtime and a stable career with realistic opportunities for development.
Please contact Nicola Evans or Frankie Coxon for more information on this fantastic opportunity on NA or email your CV