|Job Ref:||204797231||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Bradford||Address:||Post Code:||BD1||Salary:||£0 - £39000/annum pension, overtime, holidays||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:03|
JOB TITLE: MULTI SKILLED ENGINEER |
SHIFTS: ROTATING 12 HOUR SHIFT PATTERN - 4 ON, 4 OFF (2 DAYS & 2 NIGHTS)
SALARY: £39,000 + 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + package
Our client is a company is a manufacturer of FMCG's that is expanding their production facility in Bradford. They are now looking for 8 multi-skilled engineers to join their team.
* Maintain production plan through PPM & reactive maintenance
* To maximise production efficiencies by the effective inspection of production equipment and rapid resolution of problems to prevent unplanned production.
* Make sure that all equipment & the site is kept in good working order
* Ensure good housekeeping and hygiene standards throughout the plant
* Attend plant breakdowns effectively and ensure production is kept to a maximum.
* Comply with H&S regulations and help to maintain a safe working environment.
* Qualifications in Electrical discipline (HNC, HND, NVQ)
* Multi-skilled maintenance experience
* Fault finding skills
* HNC/HND in an Electrical discipline
* Experience in Electrical & Mechanical maintenance ideally with 17th Edition qualification
* Fault finding skills, understanding of Electrical schematics
* HACCP or Food Safety qualification is desirable
For more information contact Alexandra Sternfeld on (url removed).
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office