|Job Ref:||204797230||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridgeshire||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:03|
Maintenance Planner - Cambridgeshire - Permanent - Pharmaceutical|
Are you looking to work for a company well known for looking after its staff? Offering excellent benefits and the chance for ongoing development?
The Maintenance Planner will be responsible for:
• Prepare the annual maintenance plan in accordance with plant availability, CMMS and business criticality for Mechanical, E & I and Control equipment in Anima; Health facilities.
• Define the tasks within a job plan to include: description of tasks, frequency, materials, safety assessment, checklists and resource requirements.
• Daily Review of backlogs to ensure they are managed correctly,
• Walk down all jobs to check for do-ability, access any downtime or equipment requirements,
• Prepare and monitor the budget required to implement the maintenance plan.
• Coordinate with site stores to manage spare parts` inventory of both internally stocked items and purchased components.
• Purchase Engineering items via the business processes as required.
The Planning Engineer will be/have:
• Mechanical, E&I/Control background in a regulated environment.
• Experience of asset care within a manufacturing environment.
• Good knowledge of CMMS
If you feel you would be suitable then please apply now.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients