|Job Ref:||204797127||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Tonbridge||Address:||Post Code:||TN9||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:04|
£35,000 - £40,000 + Benefits
Our Client is currently looking for an structural engineer on a permanent basis, for their Kent Office. The position for a structural engineer has come about due to growth in the company. This structural engineering practise work on a variety of project both new build and refurb on residential and commercial projects .
- Candidates must be a charterd or near charterd structural engineer
- 4 + years experience as a structural engineer
- Experience on projects in Residential and commercial projects
- Manage and lead projects, liaising with architects, engineers and technicians alike.
- Experience mentoring junior staff
- Lead structural engineering design teams from start to project completion
- Ensure both design work and projects are completed to the agreed timescales and to company specified standards
- Manage and nurture development of graduate engineers working towards Chartership
- Tender and pitch for future projects.
Please send CV`s to (url removed)  or call (Apply online only) to discuss further.
 mailto:(url removed)