|Job Ref:||204793830||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Worcester||Address:||Salary:||£27000 - £28000/annum To be discussed at interview||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:04|
Job industry: Plastics / Automotive / Manufacturing|
Job Title: UET/Cell Leader
Job Reference: LK16-3631
Job Start date: ASAP
Commutable from: Worcester, Droitwich, Redditch, Birmingham, Kidderminster, Evesham
Job Type: Permanent
Salary range: Circa £28K
Salary benefits: To be discussed at interview
We are looking to appoint an experienced UET / Cell Leader for our client, an automotive manufacturer of plastic moulded safety critical components.
Expiry date 14/11/16
Job Role: As UET Leader, you will be responsible for actively taking part in the industrialization of new products, receiving orders for production whilst organising the technical and human means to achieve production objectives under conditions of de quality, quantity, cost and time.
For this role, the UET / Cell Leader will be involved in Identifying and promoting needs of training and multiskilling for Team members (UET) and manage the multiskilling matrix of the Team (UET). The successful candidate will be well organised and be a very strong team player.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to secure a long term future within the group.
PRODUCTION AND QUALITY:
• Take part actively in the industrialization of new products
• Receive orders for production
Organize technical and human means to achieve production objectives under conditions of de quality, quantity, cost and time:
• Set up at the beginning of shift
• Tasks distribution
• Attendance list
Verify periodically the fulfilment of production objectives (quality and quantity).
Keep updated the reference standards of the Team (UET) and guarantee that every member respect them and fill in the formats (if necessary)
• Working method
• Primary Maintenance
• Preventive Maintenance
• Technical sheets
• Functioning parameters
• Primary Maintenance
• Preventive Maintenance
• Production report
• Auto control, quality graphic
• SAP labels
Identify and communicate the non-conformities detected in the process and take part in their analysis and resolution:
• Non correct products
• Line downtimes.
• No fulfilment of the standards
• Validate information of production reports
• Guarantee the correct transmission of information between shifts and facilitate the start of next shift
• Take part actively in the audits of the area
Analyse, control and follow the non-conformities of the audits, internal / external:
• Labour risks prevention
Analyse rejects (internal and external), and control if its recovery is appropriate.
Inform the Team (UET) at the beginning of shift (5 minutes):
• Results previous shift
• Incidents of previous shift and corrective actions
• Instructions for the starting shift
• General information
• Manage maintenance petitions that come from his/her Team (UET)
• Control the right use of productive material and non-productive material
• Promote the improvement by using Total Quality tools and Production System GA
• Promote teamwork making easy creativity expression and improvement proposals generation inside the Team (UET)
• Call and coordinate Team meetings (UET) taking care to contribute to these meetings with the necessary data for the identification and analysis of improvement areas
• Act as speaker with Teams (UET) Clients / Suppliers
• Direct improvement proposals and make a follow up of them
• Stablish and make consensus, for the objectives of progress indicators, in common with members of the Team (UET) and the Direction
• Revise with members of the Team (UET) the evolution of indicators; identify and suggest others that seem to be necessary in order to improve the management
• Identify and promote needs of training and multiskilling for Team members (UET) and emit the reports about the efficiency of it
• Manage the multiskilling matriz of the Team (UET)
• Train and practice with members of the Team (UET), according to the training plans; welcome training, learning or improvement
• Control the incidents / absences. Emit the authorizations of permissions. Permit the abandonment of the work post. Receive the sick notes, doctor's note. Communicate these incidents to H.R.
• Evaluate periodically members of the Team
• Apply the social policy of the company, making respect the operative rules, as well as the Collective Bargain and those precepts of internal rules
Key Words: automotive, "injection moulding", "Cell Leader", "Trainer", "Technical Trainer" , "Production Leader", "Technical Supervisor", "Production Supervisor", "Team Leader", "Shift Manager"
Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
LawsonKeys - 2016 Recruitment Sponsor to PRW
Technical Engineering & Manufacturing Recruitment Specialist - Plastics & Packaging
"LawsonKeys Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. In compliance with the new regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, LawsonKeys Ltd will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable".
LawsonKeys has been designed to project manage the mechanics of all aspects concerning the recruitment processes, implementing a simple and succinct method for targeting and introducing bona fide and skilled candidates to reputable clients and potential employers.
If this advertised position does not interest you, please consider our other opportunities by sending your updated CV outlining your achievements and your personal requisites, ie salary, location, job roles