|Job Ref:||204793772||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxfordshire||Address:||Salary:||£NEG Negotiable||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:04|
My Medical Device Client is looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer. The Company offers a array of medical technologies across a number of Countries.|
The chosen candidate will be responsible for product performance & quality objectives, You will also have responsibility with regards costing and execution of the project. The chosen candidate we report in to the Engineering Manager
The role requirements include:
- Development of medical device products throughout the entire Life cycle
- Participation in multifunctional product development teams.
- Work in conjunction with creative design teams to invent and develop innovative new products
- Work to ensure that testing and inspection protocols are fit for purpose.
- Develop and create new product designs from customers, Including testing and validation of the products.
- Ensure that the products are manufacturable and costs are efficient.
- Liaison with internal and external contacts to ensure specification and sourcing of raw materials and suppliers.
- The candidate must have 2 years experience in the Medical Device Industry