|Job Ref:||204793723||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicester||Address:||Post Code:||LE1||Salary:||£8.50 - £10.35/hour Overtime available||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:04|
PRESS BRAKE SETTER/OPERATORS to work for leading Manufacturing Company based in Leicester. The benefits include a competitive hourly rate of up to £10.35 for setters and £8.50 for operators with realistic opportunities for progression and plenty of overtime available. |
Candidates that have worked with Punch Machines, Lasers, Routers, Guillotines, Grinders and other metal fabrication machines would be considered.
* Competitive hourly rate up to £10.35 per hour.
* Overtime opportunities paid at premium.
* Working for a stable, expanding and reputable business.
* Opportunity to progress and develop new skills and qualifications.
* City centre location.
* A number of shifts available:
* Days 7:00am - 4:00pm OR 7:30am - 4:15pm with early finish on Fridays.
* Afternoon 2pm - 10pm (shift allowance paid)
* Some additional flexibility may be required as per the needs of the business.
* Operating and/or setting a Press Brake Machine (Trumpf, Amada, LVD Vrsviken or NC Hydraulic press)
* Ensuring product quality standards
* Working to tight tolerances
* Reading technical drawings
* Will have relevant industry experience (sheet metal)
* An experienced Press Brake Setter and/or Operator
* Reliable and able to work efficiently alone
* Prepared to contribute with overtime needs
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Kish.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website