|Job Ref:||204793540||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Gloucestershire||Address:||Salary:||£350 - £450/day x||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:04|
We need a Civil Engineering Construction CRE, ideally AMICE IEng or MICE CEng. |
Experience in fulfilling the CRE Construction role on Network Rail Projects so need to be fully knowledgeable of Network Rails NR/L2/CIV/003 technical assurance requirements.
They obviously need railway experience, PTS and knowledge/experience of directly managing/supervising Civil Engineering construction works on rail sites related to Signalling projects/Level Crossings e.g. LOC suite construction, route works, level crossing barrier/RTLs, lighting/CCTV, PSP/REBs, UTXs, URXs, temporary works, track monitoring etc. Ideally hold IOSH/NEBOSH/CSCS safety qualification in construction safety and qualified Temporary Works Co-ordinator/Supervisor.
1. Act as site Employers Representative
2. Ensure overall safety of the works by close site supervision/monitoring of sub-contractor(s)
3. Ensure works constructed to design with high quality workmanship with necessary assurance in place including material conformance and setting out checks
4. Ability to ensure Civils programme integrates with overall project programme and represent Civils construction within overall Project team
5. Ensure contract programme adhered to - able to mitigate any programme delays
6. Act as point of contact for all technical queries
7. Act as contract administrator/employers representative (experience of NEC3 EC SC) to include issue of site/employers instructions, reviewing/approving applications for payment and agreeing final accounts
8. Knowledge of Earned Value Management an advantage
9. Past Civils design experience an advantage
10. Experience of delivering/managing Signalling Civils construction works with own labour force, materials and plant ordering an advantage