|Job Ref:||204793519||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Aberdeenshire||City:||ABERDEEN||Address:||Post Code:||AB25||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:04|
Job Title: After Sales Supervisor |
Salary: Competitive salary, company van, laptop, mobile phone
Reports to: Regional After Sales Manager
Direct Reports: Field Plant Service Engineers and After Sales Administrator
Based at: Aberdeen
To be considered for the role below, you must have working knowledge of Earth Moving Machinery e.g. Excavators, Tele-handlers, Dump trucks etc. so it may suit an ex Plant Fitter
The role contributes to the success of the Company through the effective supervision of Field Service Engineer's time and workloads. The role will strive to ensure administrative procedures are adhered to and developed whilst working within the Company's key result areas; Business Performance, Customer Focus, People and Teamwork, Leadership.
To ensure compliance with the Company's Health & Safety Policy, Environmental Policy and Quality system.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities, includes but not limited to:-
• Monitors Engineer's time ensuring efficient utilisation and allocation.
• Ensures that unused new parts, warranty parts or service exchange parts are returned, cleaned and labelled to the relevant department from related jobs, and are accompanied by accurate and complete documentation.
• Actively participates in the opening/closing of jobs, checking and processing of time sheets and inspection reports, and ensuring identified work outstanding is recorded for future resolution.
• Ensures the quality system requirements are maintained with tool and equipment issue and updates calibration records to adhere to the policy statement.
• Maintains communication with field service Engineers, internal departments, suppliers and customers to keep them fully informed and advised regarding the progress of jobs.
• Communicates with the team where holiday and training is concerned, to manage and ensure adequate coverage.
• Supports the team by undertaking some or all of the duties of colleagues, in their absence, to ensure efficient running of the department.
• Actively ensures all customer requests and requirements are received and dealt with, while keeping the customer informed at all stages of the process.
• Always collates sufficient information to support the accurate processing of internal or external invoices or warranty claims.
• Co-ordinates product modification programmes to ensure timely delivery to the customer.
• Continually liaises with the Sales Department and customers regarding new machine deliveries and requirements.
• Liaises with the After Sales Parts team to co-ordinate the delivery of spare parts.
• Efficiently organises sub-contractors when supporting customers or engineers.
• Effectively plans the logistics for all spare parts, tools, transport and manpower to arrive in a timely manner.
• Takes responsibility for continuous self-development and looks at opportunities to use newly acquired skills within the role.
Key words: Plant Fitter, Construction Machinery, Plant Machinery, Earth moving, After sales, sales engineer