|Job Ref:||204793168||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Salary:||£23000 - £28000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:04|
Title: Mechanical Design Engineer|
Salary: £23,000-£28,000 (DOE)
Hours: Mon - Thu (8am-5pm) & Fri (8am-12.30pm)
Are you an experienced Mechanical design Engineer? Do you want to develop your skills in Mechanical Design?!
My client is a prestigious engineering company based in Nottingham. They are currently searching for an experienced candidate to join their team based in Nottingham to help with the Project Engineers and support the Senior Design Engineers with their workload from start to end.
- The Design Engineer will be responsible for the production of the following from information supplied by the project engineer, sales team, the client and collected during the course of the project using, CAD and Desk Top PC Models.
- General arrangement drawings, detail drawings, parts list, schematic diagrams, project documentation both for internal record and customer use, all to the production level, thus enabling the correct manufacture and assembly of components.
- The Design Engineer will be expected to take part in the following:
- Attend internal meetings both project and company related.
- Discuss mechanical project specifications/requirements with other disciplines such as software and electrical.
- Maintain project files and all related documentation.
- Source and specify bought-put components.
- Discuss requirements with suppliers.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer