|Job Ref:||204793167||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Carlisle||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:04|
Multi Skilled Engineer (Electrical) |
Salary 30K to 33,500 + Overtime
Monday - Friday (6-2/8-4/2-10)
A fantastic opportunity as arisen to join a leading food manufacturer working at one of their lucrative sites.
Our client, a food manufacturing business in commutable from the Carlisle/Penrith areas, seek to appoint a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias) to work at their busy manufacturing site. You will be determined and resourceful enabling you to complete periods of lone working and project work. The appointed Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer will ideally have food/FMCG industry experience in a fast paced deadline centred manufacturing facility.
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- HNC/HND or full apprenticeship required. 17th Edition beneficial
- Experience working in food/FMCG industry
- Previous experience with packaging machinery in the food industry
- TPM, PPM, reactive breakdowns, some project work/installations
- Electrically bisased with mechanical fault finding skills
This is Monday to Friday with overtime available on a weekend.
Please apply for immediate consideration.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Electrician, Food Industry, TPM, PPM, Mechanical Fault Finding, 17th Edition