|Job Ref:||204793112||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Northamptonshire||Address:||Salary:||£25000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:04|
A world leader in high speed technology is seeking a Technical Support Engineer - Software based in Northamptonshire.|
They currently require a Technical Support Engineer - Hardware to join their rapidly expanding support team. This job will involve detailed technical support to various products, including hardware, software and system products, this job will also involve working directly with other departments including engineer teams to diagnose and resolve client issues.
Key Responsibilities for the Technical Support Engineer - Software job will include:
- Provide advanced technical support to global customers.
- Communicate with customers to define and/or clarify desired outcome.
- Work with all areas of the business including hardware and software design teams.
- Develop experiment setups and perform detailed troubleshooting through in-depth analysis of information provided by customers.
Skills and Competencies for the Technical Support Engineer - Software job will include:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Experience in the C programming language.
- Strong background in software development.
- Experience in a software engineering position.
- Experience with a customer facing engineering role (desirable)
- Strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of bus architectures such as PCI, VME and RTOS environments - Linux, VxWorks, Windows CE.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an enthusiastic and driven team of engineers working with the next generation of complex, high speed digital electronic products.
If you have any specific questions about this Technical Support Engineer - Software job based in Northamptonshire please call Dale Barnett on 01582 87 88 35. To apply email:
Visit and follow Redline Group