|Job Ref:||204793043||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Wiltshire||Address:||Post Code:||BA15||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum corporate benefits||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:04|
Salary: Circa £60,000
Benefits: a range of corporate benefits
Reports to: Operations Director
Reporting to the Operations Director, you will be responsible to lead the Plant Continuous Improvement activities; developing and coordinating the execution of plans to deploy lean methodologies and metrics. This continuous improvement plan will also be looking to implement best practices on a cultural level too.
Continuous Improvement Process Manager-Responsibilities:
- Develop site long term Continuous Improvement plan and specific objectives aligned with site business objectives.
- Lead Continuous Improvement activities for the execution of Lean methodologies for Safety, Quality, Delivery & Cost efficiency.
Continuous Improvement Process Manager- Experience & Knowledge:
- MEng or MSc in an Engineering or Manufacturing based subject
- Certification in Lean, Six Sigma (Green or Black Belt),
- Manufacturing IT systems competencies such as SAP and Minitab
- Medical Device or Pharmaceutical Manufacturing experience extremely desirable.
For more information and to apply for this position, please send your CV with a covering note to explain why you feel you should be considered for this post.
Email: (url removed)
By sending us your CV you are explicitly consenting to our processing of your personal data on a computer database for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment. This processing will be carried out in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. By applying for this role you hereby consent to us to finding you work on your behalf. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us.
iNTECH Recruitment act as both an employment agency for all permanent positions and as an employment business for temporary contract positions