|Job Ref:||204793033||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£33 - £36/hour||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:04|
Senior Structural Engineer
East Central London
£33ph - £36ph
A Senior Structural Engineer is required for a client of mine in EC London on a contract basis. The successful Senior Structural Engineer will be well experienced in the London Market, ideally with a passion for delivering projects with an architectural flair.
For this position the senior Structural Engineer should have a minimum of 8 years` experience, ideally chartered with IStructE.
The practice themselves have circa 20-25 staff, kicking off a large growth plan over the coming years. Typically the successful Senior Structural Engineer will have experience leading £90M-£120M London projects, as well as a few smaller £20-£50M projects at any one time.
- 8 + years structural design experience
- MSc/MEng qualified in relevant Civil/Structural Engineering discipline
- Carry out structural design following detailed specifications
- Ensure both design work and projects are completed to the agreed timescales
- Designing structures efficiently using concrete, steel, masonry and timber
- Liaising with all parties during the design process including architects