|Job Ref:||204792999||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£25000/annum plus vehicle, pension & package||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:04|
Maintenance Technician - Mobile |
London - Central and North West
£25,000 plus vehicle, pension & package
We are working with a leading Facilities Management & Property business to recruit a Maintenance Technician to cover a portfolio of sites in Central and North West London. This is an excellent opportunity to join a national company offering long term job security, training and progression.
• Carry out general building repair and maintenance including but not limited to doors, floors, ceilings, windows, fixtures and fittings, changing of locks, door closures and other door furniture, basic plumbing and small leak repairs, small painting works and making good disturbed finishes, flat and pitched roofs, rainwater goods, paving, fencing, gates and drainage systems.
• Apply relevant trade skills to carry out PPM maintenance including, Fire alarm panel inspections, fire door checks, and emergency light testing.
• Carry out and complete all works to high quality standards and in a competent manner in accordance with Health and Safety Standards, Clients Policies and Procedures and with the property being left in a clean and tidy condition.
Skills and Experience
• Experience of building and facilities maintenance (Essential)
• Full, clean driving license (Essential)
• Team Player, Proactive, Committed (Essential)
• Must live in a commutable distance of Central London
To apply for this opportunity please do so through this advert.
Maintenance / Handyman / Engineer / Technician / London