|Job Ref:||204792977||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Northamptonshire||Address:||Post Code:||NN13||Salary:||£47500/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:04|
Engineering Shift Manager |
A fantastic opportunity for a Engineering Shift Manager to join a leading FMCG/ Food manufacturer in the Midlands.
As the successful Engineering Shift Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing the departments' day to day operation and work within a Health and Safety driven culture and to effectively organise and co-ordinate the daily activities of the Shift Engineers.
- To manage the day to day performance of the Engineering service across the business to ensure high standard OEE, Availability, Quality and Performance measures are maintained and exceeded.
- Liaise with the Maintenance Planner and area Shift Engineers to co-ordinate the day to day planned maintenance and periodic shutdown activities.
- Support the Shift Engineers through effective coaching to enable the machines to run effectively.
- Develop & maintain a pro-active approach throughout the Maintenance team to eliminate problem areas using lean techniques.
- Develop and drive a 'right first time' and 'continuous improvement' culture within the Engineering Team.
- Provide support for the Site Services Team when required.
As the successful Engineering Shift Manager you will ideally have experience in a fast paced environment (FMCG), food environment is advantageous but not essential. As the successful Shift Manager you must have completed either a Electrical apprenticeship and a range of industry recognised qualifications. You will also have strong communication and man management skills.
Should you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this position, please contact Shakira Stewart by clicking "Apply" below