|Job Ref:||204792849||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Colchester||Address:||Post Code:||CO2||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:04|
Flakt Woods are recruiting for an HVAC Technical Support Engineer. The main purpose is to support the staff and customers with the selection, installation, commissioning, operation and fault finding of our products either by phone/email or at site/site meetings.|
This vacancy is to be based in the Colchester office.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• To answer staff and customer support calls/emails and log the issues and work to
resolve them including liaising with multiple factories and with the Service &
After Sales Support co-ordinator to arrange field engineers attendance if required.
• Ensure that warranty Issues are avoided or where present fixed as soon as possible
with the least disruption to the customer.
• Work with end users, contractors and Flakt Woods staff/engineers.
• Generate F.A.Q's and guides to improve the customer's experience.
• Provide feedback on support material such as documentation.
• To document and support new product releases or new product software releases.
• To attend customer meetings with product and service sales engineers to support the
correct selection of products and provide any project specific setup information from
these meetings through to the field to ensure satisfactory completion of the projects.
• To attend sites to support the field engineers with higher level issues.
• Computer Literate (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work unsupervised, internally or on site using their own initiative as well as
part of a team.
• Good prioritisation skills.
• HVAC or M&E experience with mechanical and electrical knowledge.
• Electrical background, preferably with C&G 236 or equivalent.
• F-Gas an advantage but training will be given as required.
• Have a good understanding of control functionality for HVAC equipment.
• Possess a driver's license.
Flakt Woods offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday, car allowance, flexible start times and car parking.
If you are interested in this vacancy please apply with CV and include your salary expectations