|Job Ref:||204792645||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum Pension, Healthcare||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:04|
Engineering Manager - Heavy Industry|
Unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced engineering manager to join a highly sophisticated and modem facility. Where the Engineering Manager will work alongside the senior management team and be an integral part in the decision making and development of the site. The Manager will have autonomy in decision making and be rewarded with excellent package and strategic involvement in this successful facility. The role will be a days based role.
Skills required for Engineering Manager:
• Leadership and Management experience
• Good level of qualification ideally HNC and above
• Manager with heavy engineering background
• Experience of working on projects and continuous improvement
• Understanding of PLC
• Manager who can provide vision and stability to the team
• Able to work Monday to Friday days based role
The Engineering Manager will benefit from:
• Opportunity to join successful international business
• New site and facility for engineering manager to take charge of
• Heavy investment in engineering department
• Manager will be part of the management decision making team
• Highly sophisticated equipment
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, other benefits
Commutable: Sheffield, Barnsley, Rotherham, Doncaster, Wakefield
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Emma Newbury at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details