|Job Ref:||204792617||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Inverness||Address:||Salary:||£NEG Negotiable||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:04|
Avenue Recruitment are currently working with one of the leading Security Solutions companies in the UK who are looking to add a new CCTV Engineer into their Inverness team. This is a very rewarding and challenging role that offers a fantastic salary and package. The successful candidate will play a key role in the continued growth and development of the company.
The CCTV Engineer must have the following skills:
* Experience in the installation and servicing of CCTV and Access Control
* Experience in IP and wireless systems
* Experience with Analogue Systems
* Knowledge of fire alarm systems and electric gates
* I.T. Literate
* P.V.G. (or the ability to pass a P.V.G. Background Check)
Why become the next CCTV Engineer?
* Competitive salary to be negotiated depending on experience
* Company Vehicle
* Mobile Phone/Laptop
* Private Healthcare
* The chance to progress career
The CCTV Engineer must be motivated, organised and have the ability to work under minimum supervision. You must also have the experience stated in the job description. This role will require the occasional overnight stay depending on work location.
If you feel you meet all these requirements and you have the drive to be the next CCTV Engineer within a growing and exciting company, then please apply today. CVs can be sent directly to Robert Gilchrist by email or to find out more information please call (Apply online only).
Please note you must meet the requirements and be experienced in this field to be considered for the position