|Job Ref:||204795628||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Worcestershire||City:||Redditch||Address:||Salary:||£33000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:04|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Production Engineer to join a globally recognised company based in Redditch.|
The position will involve Weld Engineering and so experience with Welding is essential.
• Responsible for the manufacturing weld and braze processes including equipment, tooling design, gauging and quality.
• Collect and analyse manufacturing data and implement process improvements to improve safety, product quality, customer delivery and cost reductions.
• Provide technical knowledge for training and meeting engineering standards
• Design equipment, gauging, and tooling utilizing CATIA solid modeling software and other engineering analysis and design tools.
• Develop standard work instructions, weld / braze schedules, and training material.
• Support special processes and customer audits
• Degree in Weld Engineering or related engineering discipline
• Minimum 5 years welding experience
• Experience within a manufacturing environment
• Automotive or Aerospace background
• Experience with Project Management
• Good time management and organisational skills
• Strong knowledge of weld and braze processes
• Experience with NDT
• Experience with Nascap audits
The salary for this position is £35,000 per annum, depending on experience.
The company offers fantastic employee benefits and the working hours would be a standard day shift.
If you are interested in the position, please send forward an up to date version of your CV