|Job Ref:||204795595||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Rochdale||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £38000/annum + benefits||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:04|
Our chosen business partner are specialists in precision rubber engineering. They are specialists in the manufacture and supply rubber extrusions, mouldings, and other products.
• Management of technical team including personal development through goal based performance reviews.
• Ensure accurate specification of all potential new (bespoke) products in response to customer enquiries.
• Provide customer technical support including site visits and joint development activities.
• Work with production to ensure all new products fit within the companies capabilities.
• Deliver system for continuous improvement in products and production processes.
• Identify potential new manufacturing capabilities that could contribute to company growth.
• Support company expansion by working with business to identify and develop new products, applications and markets.
• Management of quality control procedures on intermediate and finished goods.
• Non-compliance investigation, reporting and implementation of corrective actions.
• Management of the Quality Management System
• Degree or equivalent in manufacturing, process improvement, chemistry, material science or engineering field.
• Minimum 5 years experience in a development or process improvement role within a similar manufacturing environment.
• Minimum 2 years experience managing or supervising small team.
• Minimum 2 years experience providing customer support related to the creation and use of new products including travel as needed.
• Experience with rubber or polymer formulation or processing.
• Use of 3D CAD drawing package.
• Able to use standard computer packages.
• Excellent leadership and communication skills.
Desirable Skills and Experience
• Project management experience.
• Lean Manufacturing or similar.
• Experience working in SAP, WINMAN or similar system.
• Experience working with lamination or composite materials