|Job Ref:||204795546||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West Midlands||Address:||Post Code:||WV14||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:04|
Technical Sales Manager|
As a Technical Sales Manager you'll be:
- Responsible for revenue growth in the region.
- Developing new business through sales visits and close customer relationships.
- Produce forecasts on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Reporting on opportunities, quotations and orders.
- Sustain an accurate market database that also includes competitor activity.
- Conduct technical presentations on company products and findings.
The role is home based but will require travel to customer sites and on occasion to the company head office. The major focus will be on products sales and developing new accounts.
To be successful in the role as a Technical Sales Manager you'll have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working within Process Industries (Wastewater, Oil&Gas, Petrochemical and similar)
- Proven track record of selling technical products.
- HNC OR HND in mechanical engineering or equivalent.
- Able to work autonomously from a home office and organise meetings with new/existing customers
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a true leader in their industry, with huge expansion plans and the support for you to express and enhance your skill set.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, car allowance as well as an annual bonus scheme.
To apply for the position of Technical Sales Manager, please send your CV to Michael Shepherd via the 'apply now' button.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position