|Job Ref:||204795507||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Fareham||Address:||Post Code:||PO14||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:04|
Site and Contract Manager Required - Fareham|
Are you an experienced in onsite Project Management and looking for a new challenge? If so, this could be the ideal role for you!
Just Develop It`s property investment portfolio specialises in creating modern and luxurious accommodation in the south of England. We pride ourselves on delivering excellence, going to extreme lengths to ensure the finest standards of quality are reached and a seamless build or renovation process.
Due to continued success and growth of their investment portfolio, we are now looking to recruit a Site and Contract Manager to join the team in Fareham.
What will I be responsible for?
We are looking for an experienced Site Manager to oversee the construction of a new development. As Site Manager, you will be accountable for overseeing all aspects of the operational house build process. The Site Manager is responsible for making sure that construction is completed within agreed timelines, cost parameters, safety requirements, and to our customers' satisfaction. You will also be responsible for:
- Planning, managing, and coordinating the site programme ensuring it meets budget and commercial objectives (staff, sub-contractors, materials/supplies, health and safety requirements)
- Developing a build specific programme for the site
- Completing weekly management reports detailing progress against planned milestones
- Implementing the Health and Safety plan and update it as the site progresses
- Liaising with the suppliers to ensure materials and deliveries are in line with the schedule and budget
- Working with sub-contractors to ensure the quality of their work is of a high standard
- Managing the day-to-day schedule for the build
Who are we looking for?
The successful candidate will demonstrate strong project management skills with detailed building and construction experience. You will also have:
- Previous onsite project management experience with proven track record (Evidence of previous projects)
- Ability to arrange sub-contractor`s programs
- Computer literate - able to use Microsoft Project or similar
- Hold a full UK Driving license
- Must be numerate
- Hold the relevant construction certificates (SMSTS/CSCS)
- Highly driven and ambitious
- Ability to remain calm and work well under pressure
- Excellent communicator and organiser, with Proactive and confident leadership.
If you feel that you would like to join us as a Site and Contract Manager, we would be delighted to hear from you!
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community