|Job Ref:||204795462||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Winchester||Address:||Salary:||£28000 - £34000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:04|
Job Title: Senior Transport Planner|
Salary / Rate: £28K - £34K
As the Senior Transport Planner within our office in Winchester you will be responsible for providing technical support into assigned projects ensuring successful delivery of technically challenging traffic / highways schemes.
1. Analyse transportation/traffic engineering projects including traffic modelling, database, spread sheet and proprietary modelling coding and interrogation
2. Preparation of technical reports and presentations relating to the project as required in line with company and client requirements as well as national standards and codes of practice
3. Working in collaboration with other design disciplines to ensure the integrity of the overall design
4. Liaising with the Project Director / Manager and the client to keep informed of all developments associated with the project
5. Taking the lead in the resolution of complex technical issues
6. Document management, including drawing registers
1. Degree in transport related/numeric subject (e.g. Transport, Mathematics, Geography, Civil Engineering), or equivalent
2. Experience within a similar role
3. You will be of an analytical mind and high level of intellect - combining excellent written and oral skills to produce considered and robust reports and recommendations
What do you do now?
For more information on this role, please contact David So on (Apply online only) or send your CV to: - keep up to date with our vacancies on the Appoint Group Consulting Engineering page on LinkedIn