|Job Ref:||204795456||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:04|
CAD Technician - |
Birmingham (West Midlands)
My client is a Consultancy that is currently seeking a CAD Technician in Birmingham to join their team due to an increase in work Load. The Technician will be expected to work to deadlines alongside the design team to produce high quality Building Services drawings.
* Production of drawings using hand mark ups from preliminary status through Tender, Construction and As Installed.
* Co-ordination between Architectural, Structural and Building Services drawings.
* Working to project deadlines.
* Type of drawings include: Layout plans, Sections, Elevations, Details and Schematics.
* Co-ordination - Ensuring all services are synchronised.
* Taking responsibility for electronic filing of drawings and documents received via email or disk.
* Organise all internal and external printing runs.
* Previous experience of producing AutoCAD M&E services drawings for new build and refurbishment projects
* Ability to prioritise workload according to deadlines
* IT Literate - ability to use AutoCAD essential
* Ability to work unsupervised
* Good communication skills & ability to work in a team.
* Revit MEP training would be advantageous.
If you would like to know more please get in touch.
It goes without saying that we are looking for the very best and you will be fully rewarded for your engagement and efforts with an excellent salary and future career prospects .
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency