|Job Ref:||204795381||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Swindon||Address:||Post Code:||DY3||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:04|
Mackenzie Jones are urgently seeking a Production Planner to join a fast growing Logistics organisation based near Swindon. This is a fantastic opportunity to join at a time of growth and significantly influence the ongoing success of the plant.
The primary job process is to provide MRP planning support to ensure that new products and processes are introduced in an effective and timely manner. Specific accountabilities will include:
- Manage scheduling and demand. Receive and analyse customer schedules and generate the development production plan.
- Capacity planning
- Work closely with customers, building strong, long term customer relationships. Respond to customer deadlines and requirements.
- Inventory management
- Work closely with the commercial team to generate accurate sales forecasts.
As a member of the production team you will also be expected to take a lead in driving continuous improvement throughout the site.
We are looking for experienced planners. Candidates will ideally demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Degree or Apprentice qualified (or equivalent)
- Experience of working with demanding, complex customers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. An ability to work cross functionally effectively.
This is a key role with strong career development prospects for the right candidate.
About Mackenzie Jones
Mackenzie Jones Engineering works with Manufacturers across the UK supporting with both interim and permanent requirements. We specialise in the following technical areas:
- Supply Chain / Logistics
- Project Management
We are always open to speaking with people operating in these areas who would like to discuss permanent or interim opportunities