|Job Ref:||204795378||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:04|
Mechanical Design Engineer - |
Birmingham (West Midlands)
My client is a Consultancy that is currently seeking a Mechanical Design Engineer in Birmingham to join their team due to an increase in work Load. The engineer will be expected to assist in the overall preparation and submission of detailed design and co-ordination of Building Services solutions, including Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, Gas, Utilities,
* Prepare stage reports / outline designs.
* Maintain comprehensive design file.
* Produce sketch designs for proposals.
* Produce scheme design drawings for CAD.
* Produce design sketches.
* Liaise with suppliers to gain expert knowledge and costs.
* Adopt flexible attitude to project and design.
* Use of Hevacomp, IES and Autocad
* Relevant qualification with suitable work experience
* Ability to work both individually and as part of a team
* Good Communication skills
* Proficient use of Hevacomp design software
* knowledge and understanding of IES Thermal Modelling software
* knowledge of AutoCAD software
If you would like to know more please get in touch.
It goes without saying that we are looking for the very best and you will be fully rewarded for your engagement and efforts with an excellent salary and future career prospects.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency