|Job Ref:||204795346||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Halewood||Address:||Post Code:||L26||Salary:||£34000 - £35000/annum Health Care and Pension||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:04|
Electrical Maintenance Engineer, working 12 hour rotating days and nights, paying £34 - £35K, plus private health care, 25 days holiday plus stats and pension.|
The Role - Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Working for a Global Organisation who specialise in integrated logistics solutions. This is a resident engineers role, so you will be working directly with the customer on a daily basis. The role will involve:
• Breakdown and PPM on a variety of machinery, to include conveyor systems, sorters, pickers and robots.
• PLC fault-finding on S7.
• Involved with continuous improvement projects.
• Complying with Health & Safety regulations.
The Person - Electrical Maintenance Engineer
• Career history as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer, working for a manufacturing / production company or in a highly automated environment.
• Time served / Apprentice Trained Electrical Maintenance Engineer or equivalent Electrical Qualification.
• PLC fault-finding experience.
• Have worked as a Maintenance Engineer on a Customers site before or are able to fulfil this kind of role successfully.
If you are a qualified and experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer looking for a new opportunity please contact Leona Pinks directly at Avanti Solutions (UK) Ltd. Avanti Solutions offers an individual recruitment service for professional candidates seeking new opportunities within the engineering industry. We also offer a paid referral scheme of £250 for all placements made.
You may have experience of the following: Maintenance Engineer, Preventative Maintenance, Siemens S5 / S7, Maintenance Technician, Electrical Engineering, Maintenance Electrician, Multi Skilled Maintenance, Multi Skilled Electrical, Electrical Fitter, Manufacturing Technician, Maintenance Craftsmen, Electrical Technician, Shift Engineer